After 3 years at 2 amazing studio locations (Big Bay and Milnerton) I'm excited to announce a new chapter in my life ! I am moving my Newborn Studio to my Home so I can continue to work as a photographer but now adding the amazing responsibilities that come with the title of being a "MOM" and "WIFE" and being close to my family instead of spending time on the road back and forth travelling to the studio.
What have learnt these past few years...well i have learnt that having a fancy studio is amazing and a dream come true...but this has also shown me that i can work anywhere, in any location and in any light. Its the experience that my clients enjoy with me not always the location.
I have realised that giving my money away on "RENTAL" is absolutely insane and that moving the studio back home means i will be able to enjoy more time with my family and give my clients more attention and better service.
I specialise in Newborn and Boudoir sessions as many of you know. This does not mean the boudoir will end it will mean an even more glamourous experience as these will take place in stunning boutique guesthouses in the area these are situated either on the beach or close to stunning scenery and were hand picked by myself...and will really make you feel pampered and glamourous.
My studio will now be a state of the art NEWBORN ART boutique studio with amazing natural light and purely dedicated to your precious little ones, my toddlers and of course the mommy to be and small families.
As of 11th July I will no longer be at the Frazzita Business Park location in Milnerton. My focus on having a boutique NEWBORN ART studio of which I will still be offering both in-studio sessions for small families, cake smash session etc and of course my outdoor sessions. Thank you to all who have visited me in Milnerton. I can't wait to start this next chapter and for you all to be part of it!
The 60m2 studio has the following features:
- A Newborn Studio equipped with all props for the session - trust me with 12 years of collecting items you will see just how many items i do have.
- A General studio with stunning cement look flooring and different wall backdrops to capture the perfect family portrait
- Makeup/Dressing area with baby changing station
- Amazing Coffee of course....trust me this is something i "live on" and of course other refreshments and snacks.
- Stunning natural light
- Free Wifi and Netflix (for the little ones)
- Exclusive parking just for my clients (2 bays only) so limited but definitely shows you how i am focused just on you and not being a commercial studio.
It's the Perfect space for portrait sessions.
It is fully equipped with
- Baby changing station
- Nespresso Coffee machine and Refreshments
- Free Wifi
- Minimal parking available for 2 cars only
3 Cherrywood Close
Directions to the studio :
Please click here for map to the studio.